- The first & last day of programs depends on your flight time, so the necessary changes will be made accordingly.
- This itinerary can be tailor-made according to your interests.
- The possibility of all the visits depends on weekdays.
Explore The Wonders Of Europe in 13 Days
13-day Wonders of Europe tour visiting 5 European countries is one the best Europe Tours: Germany (3 nights in Frankfurt and Cologne), Netherlands (4 nights in Amsterdam and Rotterdam), Belgium (Brussels), France (3 nights in Paris), Switzerland (2 nights in Zurich) .
The Route is:✈ Frankfurt Germany 🚌 Cologne 🚌 Amsterdam Netherlands 🚌 Rotterdam 🚌 Brussels Belgium 🚌 Paris France 🚌 Zurich Switzerland 🚌 Rhine Falls ✈
|Season||April – May|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Frankfurt Germany|
|Style||Natural & Cultural|
|Hotel Rate||3-4 star|
|Vehicle||Depends on the size of the group|
Detail of the Wonders of Europe Tour :
13-day tour visiting 5 European countries: Germany (3 nights in Frankfurt and Cologne), Netherlands (4 nights in Amsterdam and Rotterdam), Belgium (Brussels), France (3 nights in Paris), Switzerland (2 nights in Zurich) .
A trip to visit the most beautiful cities of 5 European countries which is the Best Europe Tours that starts from Frankfurt in Germany and continues with a visit to the most magnificent flower garden in the world in the Netherlands and then goes to France and Paris after passing through Belgium. After visiting the most prominent attractions of European brides, namely Paris, our journey continues to Zurich, the largest city in Switzerland. You will always stay in the best hotels in these areas.
Highlights of the Wonders of Europe Tour
- Frankfurt,a multifaceted city with its skyscrapers and the old town combines banks and big business with culture and tradition.
- visit The Cologne Cathedral, one of the largest cathedrals in the Gothic style.
- the largest flower garden in the world,Keukenhof
- Paris, the most visited city in the world
- the Louvre the largest museum in the world!
- visit the largest waterfall and river in Europe
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to explore one the best Europe Tours!
|1 person||2 person||3 person||4-6 person||7-10 person|
|Number of Person||1, 2, 3, 4-6, 7-10|
Day 1 :
Day 2 :
On this day, we will get to know more attractions of the city of Frankfurt. We will have a visit to the famous Mayen River and its outskirts that pass through this city, as well as the skyscrapers of this city and finally a tour of the shopping and prestigious commercial centers of this city.
Day 4 :
Day 7 :
We will visit the European Quarter, where the headquarters of the European Union is also located, as well as the Atomium, over 100 meters high and shaped like an atom, which was built for the Brussels World Fair in 1958 and now serves as a museum and temporary exhibitions. is used
This evening, we will travel the distance of about 300 kilometers from Brussels to Paris, so that after a long day, you can rest in your accommodation in the beautiful city of Paris and prepare yourself to visit Paris.
Day 9 :
Day 12 :
Day 13 :