Experience The Pure Culture in 15 Days
15 Days in Iran
The Route is: Tehran 🚌 Qzvin 🚌 Guilan 🚌 Zanjan 🚌 Hamedan 🚌 Kermanshah 🚌 Lorestan 🚌 Khuzestan 🚌 Esfahan 🚌 Shiraz ✈ Mashhad ✈ Tehran
|Season||All around the year|
|Hotel Rate||4 star|
|Vehicle||Depends on the size of the group|
The original Iranian music, also known as Iranian traditional music and Iranian classical music, includes instrument (musical style system), melody (song) and song. This type of music, which existed before Christianity and has reached our time mostly by heart, is one of the prominent manifestations of Iranian culture. The Radif (which means a collection of several traditional melodic figures) was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in October 2009 as the first independent Iranian intangible heritage.
This tour is planned by Gate-of-Nations’ team to represent this view of Iran’s culture to the world. In this tour, in addition to visiting the top cultural and natural destinations of Iran, almost every day a live musical performance is planned for tourists to enjoy and feel the history in the melody of the national and folklore music of this country.
Also, in this tour you can touch the different climates of Iran from, the Caspian Sea and the amazing Hyrcanian forest (a natural world heritage) and the spectacular sceneries of Zagros mounts with sharp peaks and roaring rivers to the central parts of the country and desert.
- Experiencing different types of the national music of Iran (Radif – a UNESCO World Intangible Heritage)
- Meeting the different folk music in different parts of the country
- Visiting 12 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Three live concerts and more than 10 live music performances
- Meeting nomad people in mount Zagros
- From the Caspian Sea and Hyrcanian Forest to the heart of desert
|Number of Person||1, 2, 3, 4-6, 7-10|